Private investigation services based in Carbondale, Colorado
- Re-examining Private Investigator Ethics in a Divided Political EraAt a time when "truth" has come to feel so subjective, investigators must find ways to keep our minds open—and our political and professional selves separate.
- Investigative Timelines in Criminal Defense InvestigationsWhen reviewing discovery, creating a timeline can help criminal defense investigators develop a clearer picture of the facts and create a road map for the investigation.
- The Year in Pursuit: Investigative Insights from 2017A Year's Worth of Tips, Techniques, and Wisdom from Our PI Contributors
- Re-examining Private Investigator Ethics in a Divided Political Era
- Goodbye 2017: Here’s to Kick-A$$ 2018!2017 is (finally) over. I know that people like to think of a new year as a blank slate for a new set of dreams, goals and possibilities. I’ve never been one to think that way. But this year, I hope those people are right. There were a lot of good things to take out […]
- 3 Reasons Why Investigators Need to Master Online ResearchInvestigators often debate the value of online research, and their opinions are varied, ranging from the it’s a “disgusting and unethical practice” to “applause” from a newer generation of investigators who think that any investigation can be solved with a few clicks. The truth lies somewhere in between, but I am here to tell you that […]
- Goodbye 2017: Here’s to Kick-A$$ 2018!