Private investigation services based in Carbondale, Colorado
- Movie Review: “Marshall”Marshall, a legal thriller with a civil-rights superhero as its protagonist, features an innocence case and a nail-biting investigation.
- Searching for Assets? Start Digging for Debts.In financial investigations, assets and liabilities are two sides of the same coin.
- How to Talk to WitnessesNotes on Tradecraft: Identifying and Interviewing People Relevant to Your Case
- Movie Review: “Marshall”
- 3 Reasons Why Investigators Need to Master Online ResearchInvestigators often debate the value of online research, and their opinions are varied, ranging from the it’s a “disgusting and unethical practice” to “applause” from a newer generation of investigators who think that any investigation can be solved with a few clicks. The truth lies somewhere in between, but I am here to tell you that […]
- How to Be an Expert in Finding PeopleAfter 15 years as a private investigator, I have become an expert in finding people. Long-lost relatives, hard-to-find witnesses, biological fathers, ex-boyfriends – you name it, I have found them. I don’t say this lightly either. I think that people who call themselves experts at anything are idiots. So I guess I am breaking my […]
- 3 Reasons Why Investigators Need to Master Online Research