Private investigation services based in Carbondale, Colorado
- “The Confession Tapes”—Q&A with Filmmaker Kelly LoudenbergThe Confession Tapes creator Kelly Loudenberg talks about her two-year investigation of false confessions and her motivations for telling criminal justice stories
- Communicating and Delegating: Lessons from the CockpitHow the lessons of "crew resource management" can smooth relationships with employees, contractors, and clients
- An Open Letter to the Iowa Association of Private InvestigatorsConference Report: When a PI association fulfills its mission—to educate and support its members—everybody wins.
- “The Confession Tapes”—Q&A with Filmmaker Kelly Loudenberg
- How to Be an Expert in Finding PeopleAfter 15 years as a private investigator, I have become an expert in finding people. Long-lost relatives, hard-to-find witnesses, biological fathers, ex-boyfriends – you name it, I have found them. I don’t say this lightly either. I think that people who call themselves experts at anything are idiots. So I guess I am breaking my […]
- Being the Best Private Investigator You Can BeLast week, I read Eamon Javers’ article on BuzzFeed about Tom Corbally, “a private investigator whose career crisscrossed continents and spanned decades.” It’s an absolutely fascinating read. It’s literally a story straight out of Hollywood. Corbally was the “original most interesting man in the world.” He rubbed elbows with Hollywood types, flew on corporate jets […]
- How to Be an Expert in Finding People