Private investigation services based in Carbondale, Colorado
- Cloak and Dagger Vs. Keyboard and Mouse: How Private Investigators WorkAnalyzing data across thousands of cases hints at big changes in how private investigators do their work.
- Why Attorneys Don’t Hire Private Investigators"Unreliable. Rule-benders. Ineffective. Unresponsive. Unable to help." These are the negative perceptions private investigators are up against. Beat that standard, and you're in business.
- Is Being a Vendor Worth It? Making the Most of My First ConferenceSpending the time and money to get my name in front of several hundred attorneys would be worth it if I could get a handful of leads. Here's how I did it.
- Cloak and Dagger Vs. Keyboard and Mouse: How Private Investigators Work
- In-Person Vs. Telephone Investigative InterviewWe have recently been working on a case for a California-based firm in which we are conducting a number of in-person interviews. In this particular case, we are interviewing individuals who may have some knowledge of a fraud involving upward of several hundred million dollars. As my colleague and I were driving around the New […]
- A “Background Check” vs. a Thorough Background CheckA North Carolina woman called a few weeks ago. She had paid a local investigator $2,500 to do some surveillance on her ex-husband’s new live-in friend. She had also asked the investigator to conduct a background check on the friend to see if he had any criminal history. After meeting the friend on several occasions, […]
- In-Person Vs. Telephone Investigative Interview