Private investigation services based in Carbondale, Colorado
- A Corporate Fraud Investigation PlaybookFor corporate fraud investigations, the game plan should be methodical, careful, and quiet.
- Top 6 Dumb Things Lawyers Say to Private InvestigatorsAttorney and private investigator John Nardizzi's 2018 manifesto for investigators: Know thy worth.
- Diving Headfirst into the World of Cloaks and DaggersInvestigator's Notebook: How a 40-year-old tragedy led to a life's work as a private investigator
- A Corporate Fraud Investigation Playbook
- What to do if Someone is Impersonating you Online?Yesterday, I was messing around with some online tools to identify social media profiles and came across Followerwonk, a tool created by the folks over at Moz to analyze Twitter followers. They have a tool where you can search Twitter bios by their “real name” or by keywords in the bio. It’s quite a handy […]
- Goodbye 2017: Here’s to Kick-A$$ 2018!2017 is (finally) over. I know that people like to think of a new year as a blank slate for a new set of dreams, goals and possibilities. I’ve never been one to think that way. But this year, I hope those people are right. There were a lot of good things to take out […]
- What to do if Someone is Impersonating you Online?