Private investigation services based in Carbondale, Colorado
- Investigator’s Notebook: Dog Bites ManHear the Beard: "Staying in"—investigating with passion and purpose—is only possible if you find the moments of joy in between the frustrations.
- 3 Things I Don’t Like About Being a Private InvestigatorI love this work. But in a few important ways, we can do better.
- How Private Investigators Can Effectively Handle Intense SituationsHow private investigators manage confrontations, volatile situations, and the stress of the job depends on personality, training, and self-care.
- Investigator’s Notebook: Dog Bites Man
- A “Background Check” vs. a Thorough Background CheckA North Carolina woman called a few weeks ago. She had paid a local investigator $2,500 to do some surveillance on her ex-husband’s new live-in friend. She had also asked the investigator to conduct a background check on the friend to see if he had any criminal history. After meeting the friend on several occasions, […]
- Nothing Is More Expensive Than a Cheap Private InvestigatorThere are several reasons why law firms, businesses and individuals aim to hire the cheapest private investigator possible. It makes perfect sense. Why would you pay $1,000 for a background check when you can do one online for $50 for what appears to be the same thing? Or why would you pay one firm $225 […]
- A “Background Check” vs. a Thorough Background Check